Main Article Content
Request an inscription as author from the editor in chief firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- At this phase, just provide your first name, last name, gender, working language, mailing address, affiliation and country.
- When you receive your confirmation mail, connect to the website of HSD : www.hsd-fmsb.org
- Complete registering information and make sure you fill in all the needed information (steps below)
a) Select register;
b) Select Health Sciences and Disease as your journal;
c) Fill in the information;
d) At the bottom, make sure you are registered as an author; you may also choose to be a reviewer.
e) Save and log out.
- Log in with your username and enter your password
- Select user/home and choose “new submission”
- Follow those five steps (make sure you save and continue at the bottom)
a) Start and agree to a checklist of requirements as determined by the Journal Manager;
b) Upload the main publication;
c) Upload metadata about the article, such as the names of any co-authors, the article title, an abstract, subject terms, the ability of others to search for the article, etc.
d) Upload supplementary files such as data sets, research instruments, or source texts that will enrich the understanding of the article, as well as contribute to more open and robust forms of research and scholarship;
- You should also send a copy of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUTHOR FEESArticle submission is free of charges, but if your paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an article publication fee to cover publications costs, depending on the type, complexity and length of the work, and on the number of authors. If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work